Munn’s is a Grade 2-8 French Immersion School. To enroll after October 1st, please contact the school to ensure that you meet the entry requirements. Your child must start the French Immersion program at the beginning of Grade 2 OR are already enrolled in a French Immersion program if in Grades 3-8. Families must live within our school boundary to attend. See the Munn’s Boundary Map here, or use the School Locator Tool on the HDSB’s website to make sure that you are eligible to attend Munn’s.
All of the student’s at Munn’s are bused to school. For transportation information, please call 1-888-803-8660 or email email@example.com.
To register your child, please visit our main office and provide the following information and documents:
- Proof of child’s age (birth sport)
- Proof of address (copy of purchase/lease agreement, copy of property tax bill)
- Proof of child’s citizenship (birth certificate, passport, Permanent Residence Card)
- Proof of custody, if applicable. If you are not the child’s parent, you must provide proof of custody or court order.
Additional Information that will be helpful:
- Copies of your child’s most recent report cards or school records
FOR GRADE 2 INCOMING STUDENTS …
Please print and complete the Registration for grade 2 French Immersion Form
Please print and complete the Student Registration Form prior to visiting the office.
If you have any questions, please call the school at 905-844-9461.